Ads 468x60px

Friday Fargo Favorites #3

What you've been waiting all week for.....

1. My Boyfriend
Not only am I married to the most perfect but also HOTTEST guy ever! I can't even begin to tell you how grateful I am for him in my life. He's my best friend. He is so patient, loving, kind, hard-working, forgiving, smart, spiritual, handy, appreciative, buff, and did I mention gorgeous?! There's never a week that he is not on my Fargo Favorites list! But it wouldn't be fair to take the spot away from others things every week. However, my good-lookin' boyfriend had a birthday this week so I am especially grateful for him today- thus he made the list! XOXO! I love you Honey! I'm so glad to be here in Fargo with YOU! Happy Birthday, Love!
2. Hay bales
Whenever there is not snow on the ground (and even sometimes when there is)- you can find hay bales in North Dakota! They are in every field along any freeway. They are massive if you ever get a chance to go stand by one. I think they are beautiful!
3. The Harvest
We never grew a garden as a married couple until we moved to Fargo. Now, we grow a garden every year! Now... don't be fooled because we are by no means farmers! (Let's say- "don't quit your day job" kind of planters) Green thumbs don't actually exist in our immediate gene pool but we plant nonetheless. We love to watch things grow and on occasion we completely enjoy the Harvest! Aren't these berries absolutely gorgeous???? [We'll have to let you know how they taste -you see, we actually don't know how they taste because this years harvest as been meager and Justice is saving every one he finds to hopefully make jam someday! Way to be patient buddy. Too cute!]
4. Clouds
I'm not sure what exactly it is about the Midwest but the CLOUDS here are amazing! The puffy white clouds in the clear blue sky almost make me want to cry! (Ha- I'm a poet and I didn't even know it! LOL) Seriously, I could almost get in an accident watching them as I drive places. They make me so happy!
5. Water Towers
In case you we not aware, there are NO mountains anywhere near Fargo! No snowy mountain streams to melt and run down into the water system. So, we have water towers instead. There are candy striped ones, blue ones, white ones, flate ones, round ones, tall ones, skinny ones, short ones too! (It sounds like a song I know;) They are kind of like landmarks as you travel through the city. I have grown to love them. I'm grateful that there are other ways to store water while we are so far from any purple mountain majesty.
SO... What are you grateful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment