Ads 468x60px

Fargo Favorites #12

Oh my heavens! Where has this week gone. I am going a bit a crazy with the To-Do List so let's see how I can be brief but not miss this opportunity to be grateful!--
1. The Frozen Tundra
Science Lesson for today---
Definition of tundra: a vast treeless plain in the Arctic regions where the subsoil is permanently frozen.
With this knowledge that you just magically acquired... Try and tell me that Fargo is not in the Artic region. LOL!. (This was taken on my way to Piano lessons)
2. 4-foot Fiber Optic Tree
We've never quite graduated from our 4-foot Christmas tree. Brett says we will someday but I'm not sure that after 10 years I believe him. Even though space is limited, I love that it displays all the ornaments from the current year. So fun!!!
3. Christmas Socks
I am a Holiday freak as most know. ;) And what better way to show off your talent than with a pair of socks for every Holiday. We have an awesome selection for Christmas. Here's about a third of them.
4. Babysitting Group
For years now, we have been involved in a Babysitting group. (I may have even been grateful for this before- but I don't have time to go look) I LOVE our Babysitting Group. Free date nights every two weeks. And amazing friends for the kids and Brett  I to spend time with. We are really lucky!
5. Christmas Crafts
Every year Brett and I hand-make Christmas gifts for each other and family and friends. The possibilities are endless. Whenever I begin to feel as if we've done it all--- A "KTuck" moves into your life or a new line of fabric magically appears on the Joann shelf....And Whoala! you have something else to make. Here's a few things we've created this year:
Jill's Stockings got done this week. So cute! Here's when they were really close:
Christmas Quilt all done!
Christmas tree skirt, and Red Mitten Ornament by Victoria:
Hot Cocoa Tile Coasters:
Quilted Christmas Ornaments:
Christmas Button magnets:
Hand-print Snowman Ornaments (Thanks for the idea, Allison. I LOVE them!):
And I had to add KTuck's Invite. How cute is that idea! She's amazing!:
So.. What are You Grateful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment