Ads 468x60px

The Truth Hurts aka MEAN Mom

Earlier this week as I was in the bathroom doing my make-up and the kids were eating breakfast in the kitchen, I overheard Liberty and Justice in an interesting conversation. They were talking about growing up. Justice said that when he grows up he is going to be just like Dad. He's going to have 1 son that looks like him and 3 daughters who look like Liberty, Victoria and Glory. He also said he's gonna have a wife just like Mom except not MEAN! (Ouch!)
Later... Liberty yelled at Victoria over some tiny thing. I reminded her that both her and I could work on using nicer voices so that when she grows up her kids won't think she's mean. Liberty said "Oh you heard that?" (referring to the conversation she had with Justice that morning.) "Well", she said, "I was gonna tell him- Don't worry, your wife won't be mean to you- just to your kids." (Ouch again!- I guess the truth hurts!)
LOL! Well at least my kids think I make a nice wife....But I guess it's time to work on not being known as the MEAN Mom! Dang! I gotta a lot of work to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment