Ads 468x60px

RED Date Night

As soon as we got back from vacation and frantically cleaned out the van, we dropped the kids off at the Tucker's for Babysitting group. Oh my heavens! What a crazy, fun weekend!
We met our dear friends, the Ironroads for a movie & dinner! We went to the new Bruce Willis movie, RED! So good! We laughed the whole time! It is definitely buying worthy! It was funny, a love story, had a great cast, and a perfect ending! I love movies like that! (It even killed off the icky lady from our favorite show- the Unit. Yeah!!! I totally realize it wasn't the same character but somehow I feel that justice has been served! LOL)
 Here's some of the cast:
Afterwards, we stopped by Qdoba to share a bit of dinner. Yummmy! We love being with the Ironroads! Thanks guys for getting out with us! Luv ya! Thanks Brett for still dating me after 15 years! XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment