Ads 468x60px

General Conference: Fall 2010


It was, as usual, a glorious Conference weekend! So many things to lift, inspire, touch and overwhelm me. There was so much to soak in. I can't wait to read it when it comes out on Thursday. Is that not amazing???---The leaps and bounds that technology has made. The entire Conference weekend- all 11 or so hours- will be available in writing within 4 days online. It just amazes me!
For me, there was lots of talks on the role and responsibilities of parents. Something that obviously engulfs me 24/7. All which gave me a thump in my throat as I felt the Spirit whispering to my heart those things I have to work on. I also heard many that talked about Prayer! Something that I have been meaning to be better about.
My favorite talk by far however, was President Monson's Sunday morning talk on Gratitude. It was a little freaky actually. Remember how I decided to start my Fargo Favorites to express my gratitude? There was so much that I had talked about, read about and thought about this week that was completely reiterated (sometimes word for word) by the Prophet!!! It totally gave me the chills. The Lord is definitely mindful of ME!!! Thank You, Heavenly Father for talking to me so specifically this weekend! I cannot even begin to tell Thee how much I am grateful for the blessings thou pours upon me daily!
I know that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is the Jesus Christ's Church here upon the earth! After weekends like this, I cannot deny that God speaks to a Prophet and Apostles in these days! He is mindful of us, our circumstances, our hearts, and all those things we face. What a magnificent experience it is to be blessed by a loving Father in Heaven!
This is the aerial view of beautiful Conference Center in Salt Lake City where they broadcasted Conference from. Isn't it amazing?
To listen to the entire weekend- just check out:
http://lds.org/conference/sessions/display/0,5239,23-1-1298,00.html

No comments:

Post a Comment