Ads 468x60px

Friday Fargo Favorites #2

Time once again for my...
 
1. Baby Feet
I LOVE baby feet! Unfortunately, the time of my babies having baby feet is limited. And you could even argue that the time is actually gone. BUT I am so grateful that I have had that stinkin' cute baby feet stage 2 and 1/2 times during the my stay here in Fargo.

2. Monthly Decorations
During my time here in Fargo, I have gone a little bit CRAZY about my monthly decor. Partly because my crafty skills have been cultivated here as well. Every month, I pack up last month's stuff (it's an amazing skill I have to be able to fit it all back in;) and pull out the new boxes. The kids have so much fun pulling everything out and helping me deck out our house for the next holiday/season. One of my favorite boxes is my FALL box. My dear friends, Brooke & Kristen got us all started on these adorable fabric apples a couple of years ago and I swear- they mutiple all by themselves. OK- not really but we have a lot! Also- most of my decor from the FALL will always remind me of my dear Fargo friends! Luv ya gals!
 
3. Our Umbrella Tree in the Fall
We have the most fabulous tree in our backyard. We call it our Umbrella tree! As the branches grow low and touch his head, (He's pretty tall, ya know;) Brett chops them off- so literally it looks like a humungous umbrella. It provides shade on the hot days. A home for birdies in the spring. Shelter when it rains. Tons of fun when the leaves fall. And vasts amounts of climbing. It's the best tree ever!

4. General Conference on the Internet
I already wrote about what I learned at Conference and that I am grateful for the Internet but wanted to take one more chance to say how grateful I am for being able to hear the Prophet and Apostles speak live through the Internet. It truly amazes me and makes me very grateful.

5. My Red Door
Brett decided a few years back that he wanted RED doors on our house. He took them down, sanded, primed and painted both a gorgeous red. I love them! It's fun to say- we live in the house with the red doors. You can't miss them!


So... WHAT ARE YOU GRATEFUL TODAY?

No comments:

Post a Comment