Ads 468x60px

Friday Movie Night & Ribs

In celebration of Brett's Bday, the Ironroads offered to make him ribs! YUMMMY! So, we had Matt and Haylie over for Friday Movie Night. The Larsens are "people of demand" so they came and went as they were needed elsewhere. But it was fun to have some or all of them at one point or another. I really got into the Fall cooking tonight! It smelled wonderful! I made Smashed Butternut Squash from our garden. (OMH! I could eat this every night!) We had a fresh spinach salad and HUGE baked potatoes. (Thanks Potters!) I LOVE food- well, eating it anyways! Thanks for celebrating Brett with us, guys!
 One funny thing....I took a couple of pictures of those I knew would be leaving early and then oops! That was it! We didn't get any pictures of Brett, Haylie, Baby Sophie or me. So Saawee! ;) Here's a picture of Brett & I though from his actual Bday. We were there-- I promise!
For the Movie part....
HTTYD came out today. We love this show. So cute!!! What a fun night! We continued our celebration with pink milk, Hiccup, popcorn, Twizzlers, Strawberry Oreos and Baby Sophie crying in the back room. ;) LOL! Poor Baby! (or should I say- poor Kenzie) It's tough belonging to Partay families!
Happy Birthday Brett! We love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment