Ads 468x60px

Ironroad Breakfast

The Ironroads continued their General Conference Breakfast Tradition today. Amazing food as always. Thanks guys! A few of the Brothersons didn't come (we missed you!) but it was still a full house. Haylie & I joked that this was the least chaotic that this tradition has ever been. LOL I think it was because Matt brought out an extra table and everyone had a chair to sit in. Glory sat by Matt and even shared her food with him. He is a very lucky man! ;) Did I mention the food as amazing? We had bagels with cream cheese, the yummiest white bread ever, English muffins, all kinds of other muffins- chocolate chip, lemon poppyseed, blueberry, apple cinnamon & chocolate, eggs with bacon, sausage, bananas, hashbrowns, and 4 or 5 different juices. YUM! I ate enough that I don't think I ate anything else the rest of the day. ;)
We got watched a few speakers from the morning session of General Conference before we had to take off for other things. We even worked it out that we didn't have to do the ASL this time. LOL. I always love that we can hear a living Prophet speak to us. We are very blessed.
Instead of Conference Bingo this time, I found a little fabulous General Conference Journal for the kids to do. It kept them busy and semi-quiet. Fabulous! Of course they also had the Ironroad toy box in the hallways and each other. What great kids!
Thanks Ironroads for inviting us. We love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment