Ads 468x60px

Happy 2011!!!!

We had a very laid back and relaxing first day of 2011. We just hung out at home together. The weather here is REALLY, REALLY cold- and the roads are awful! Freezing rain a blizzard and sub-zero temps do that for ya! So staying home is a good option these days! [Although the word stir-crazy is bringing on a new meaning to me]
We all got to sleep in today. (Man I'm gonna miss that when we go back to real life next week) Thank goodness! We watched a little football and some movies. (Can anyone say movie-overload? ;) We ate our annual Figis lunch with a little Liberty touch. (She cuts out all the labels and puts them next to the meat and cheese so we know what we're eating) The kids went out in the backyard for a bit to play. (After 5 1/2 years you become acclimated to the coldness, I guess OR they're just crazy! LOL) The kids played with their new toys and I worked on my new blog book (Volume 3- I'm so excited! It takes me about a week to put it all together in my program. Then I'll get it sent off to be made into a hard-bound book- I can't wait!)
Brett even braved the Brrrrrrr Freezin' and BBQed for us. Liberty & Justice helped. Yummy! Who better to spend the New Year with? Love ya Fam!
Hope you're 2011 brings you amazing things!
Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment