Ads 468x60px

Fargo Favorites #14

In honor of New Year's Eve, I thought I would see what my family is most grateful for here in Fargo in 2010.
Brett:
1.winter time, 2.family, 3.good friends, 4.job and 5.the chance to get some fun toys.
Liberty:
1. my warm house, 2. a running car, 3. going on vacations, 4. books and books and books and 5. family & friends & much more.
Justice:
1. Lots & lots of snow, 2. going on fun trips, 3. collecting Pokemon cards, 4. Wii competitions with Dad & Matt, and 5. my friends.
Victoria:
1. my toys like Zane my Zum, 2. all my friends, 3. my Preschool, 4. ice skating & sledding in the snow, and 5. Holiday traditions with my family like popping balloons on New Year's Eve.
Glory:
1. Baby Soph, 2. "Sissa Lawwsen", 3. having every surrounding neighbor with a dog, 4. licking the humungous snow piles and 5. Baby Soph.
Me:
1. my little family- we make tons of memories here together, 2. my blog- it's my journal, my memories and my "list" of things I've accomplished, 3. a really, really white Christmas, 4. my Ward family- they are the greatest! & 5. the lasting friendships that Fargo teaches you how to make!
What are YOU grateful for in 2010?

No comments:

Post a Comment