Ads 468x60px

First Day of School

The kids were so excited for school today! They requested a "real" breakfast (I know- slacker mother, I am) so I actually made french toast and eggs and a home-made smoothie. (Are you so proud of me, Cheri? LOL) They ate really good! I didn't get a picture of it though. Guess there's no evidence that I stepped up my game. Oh well! The kids were pretty comfortable with already knowing the school from last year then, going and getting settled in their classrooms last night so they didn't even have me walk them in. I dropped them off at the far curb of the round driveway and they walked into the school all by themselves! Actually they ran to the door. That's a good sign, right?
After school, we ran into a couple friends and got to play on the playground together and visit for a bit. Everyone seemed to have had a fabulous 1st day of new experiences. We had to practically drag them away from the school. It was like a First Day of School partay!
When we all said our goodbyes, my little fam took Andrew Ray with us and made a stop at Sandy's Donuts for an after-school treat. Once again- no picture! No proof- once again- what a fabulous first-day-of-school-Mom I am! Dang! LOL!
Liberty's 1st Day of the 4th Grade
Justice's 1st Day of the 2nd Grade
Liberty & Justice-I am so glad you had a great first day kiddos!
We're so proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment