Ads 468x60px

Justice & the Raiders

Brett signed Justice up for Flag Football again and even offered to help coach this year as well. [So... we totally slacked and didn't sign up in time to avoid the late fee but decided to buck up and pay the whomping $75 bucks anyways just to make sure Justice could play his favorite sport.- Now that's an extremely nice Dad, right there!]
Justice is playing for the Raiders this year and after a little work get-together for Brett, he had his first game tonight. I totally forgot my camera- I know- SLACKER!!! But luckily I made my phone camera work and emailed myself all the pictures. Hopefully, you can see them!
Justice pulled the first flag of the night and also made a pretty good run!
Way to go Buddy!
You are awesome!
Go Raiders!!

No comments:

Post a Comment