Ads 468x60px

Lost in a Good Book

For those wondering why my constant Partays have suddenly come to an end....
HELP! My mind is not my own this week! I have seriously been invaded!

Don't panic though. I have simply been lost to the sci-fi world that Stephenie has created. Hopefully- especially after a couple really, really late nights- that woman (Meyer) will give me my life back. LOL! Good thing I am not an avid reader by nature OR I might never return to my little grey house on our small town street. (Although you'd never know since my Fargo friends have ruined me with their love for this author- Thanks a lot ladies! Seriously, 3329 pages in the last couple of months is almost too much to comprehend. LOL) With the last page turned and my RWB bookmark finally laying on the side table-- my dishes, laundry, my dear fam & my neglected blog may finally find me. But- dang- it's SO hard to find my way back!
LOL!
Gotta love being lost with Stephenie Meyer!

No comments:

Post a Comment