Ads 468x60px

TOTAL-ly Eclipse

Girls Night in Forks (oh I mean Fargo) are so fun! Especially when you get to act like teenage girls in love with Werewolfs and Vampires. LOL! Some of our Twilight die-hards are out of town but we still had a great turnout!
Haylie & I came all decked out in our Team Jacob attire! Yeah for us! Go Jacob!
First, we all met at Olive Garden for dinner! YUMMY! We always feel a little bad because we are ONE- a huge group of loud laughing ladies and TWO- we are always on a time crunch schedule. The waitress definitely earns her tip the night the Mormons come to eat. Our new friend, Amanda only joined us for dinner but we'll convert her to the whole Girl's Night Out soon. LOL! Thanks for joining us for dinner, lady!
Then, we headed to THE Movie. It was SOOOOOOO GOOD!!!! I even WHOOHOOed at the beginning in honor of Brooke. (We missed you & the Kristens!) Unfortunately, the theater was pretty packed and remember the time crunch I talked about earlier-- we run on SMT (Standard Mormon Time) so we had to sit in small groups around the theater. It would have been FUNer to sit all together but you take what you can get, right? Jen M. sat between Haylie and me so there was a lot of eye-rolling going on (Jen- not us!). LOL! She's WAY Team Edward but after this movie she thinks that maybe she's ready to switch teams. Not to OUR team buuttt...... Is there a Team Jasper??? LOL!
Now that I've watched the movie, I officially can start reading the book. Hurray for me! Unfortunately, my house is a mess and we are having guests over this weekend so I will have to leave it on the shelf until next week. (I have way too much to do to live in Forks for the whole day! :)
This time, most of the girls were up for the Partay to continue so we headed to Perkins for dessert. Also-Yummy! We had the Adult Conversation group and the Protect-the-Minor Conversation group. Oops! Sorry Courtney. LOL! We sure love ya though!!!! It's always fun to see what kind of topics come up when we're together. You learn a lot about ladies at a Girls Night Out! LOL! We stayed until almost midnight. Crazy how time flies when you're having fun! :)
Thanks ladies!
I love being with you!
Let's do it AGAIN!!!
(Really- when Brooke gets back- we should do it again! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment