Ads 468x60px

The A Team Date Night

  "I love it when a plan comes together."
-Col. John 'Hannibal' Smith
We had made plans for a while to go see the new A Team movie with Matt & Haylie. I have to admit I wasn't a cheerleader of the idea. I remember faguely watching a few episodes of the old TV show but not enough to get hugely excited about the remake. Well, I was wrong!! We had babysitting group tonight (Thanks Tuckers!) so the Larsens joined us and the Ironroads for our date. The movie was great! We really, really enjoyed it. It was funny, action-packed and very well done. Everyone did a fabulous job. TWO thumbs up from the Seamons. ;)
Looking back at the good ol' days:
Welcoming in the new generation:
After the movie, we met some more friends at the Pizza Ranch. The food was ok but the service was fabulous. AND the company even better! I just love friends that you can laugh with. Since there was four of us couples- the guys decided they are The A Team themselves. LOL! They had a disagreement about which part they get but I think it came down to this: Brett is Hannibal, Ryan is Face, Jamison is Murdock and Matt is B.A. Baracus. (Sorry Matt- the minority is hit again, big guy! ;) We had a blast! Between scaring the lady at the next table with Murdock's butt shot and a little foul language, I'm surprised that we didn't get kicked out! Thanks a lot- Murdock! Good thing your wife loves you! ;) Get your bike ready, buddy-- you're gonna need it if you want to come next time! LOL!
I LOVE date night!
(especially when the plan comes together! LOL!)
Bowling's next- anybody up for the challenge?

No comments:

Post a Comment