Ads 468x60px

Blonde Joke

Q: What do you call it when a blonde dyes her hair brunette?

A: Artificial intelligence.

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!! If it wasn't so funny, I would be offended. A few of my new friends are having a hard time picturing me as a blonde so......
A picture's worth a thousand words, right?  (Not to mention I thouroughly enjoyed going down a little memory lane while I was on a search for pictures. Man- I have met some fabulous people here in Fargo)
Presenting .....
The Blonde Shay
Just a couple more for fun: ;)
***A brunette goes to the doctor and as she touches every part of her body with her finger she says, "Doctor it hurts everywhere. My leg hurts, my arm hurts, my neck hurts, and even my head hurts!" The doctor asks, "Where you ever a Blonde?" "Yes I was." she replies. "why do you ask?" The doctor answers, "because your finger is broken!"
***What Do You Call a Good Looking Man with a Brunette? A Hostage (I DO feel a little more in control when I'm brunette. Go figure! Sorry Brett! LOL!)

No comments:

Post a Comment