Ads 468x60px

Birthday Mommy

Happy Birthday to Me!
I live in a zoo, (it feels like that sometimes LOL)
I look like the Mommy
And most days, I smell like one too! (That's not always a good thing. LOL!)

My fabulous family let me sleep in today and brought me breakfast in bed. Yeah! I LOVE it!
For my present, I requested some money so that I can eventually get a nice digital camera. (EVERYHTING costs tons of money these days, doesn't it?) Of course, my wonderful hubby is always creative and thoughtful so I was sent on a MoneyHunt around the front room. All the kids helped hide all the 5s and 1s and were very helpful with their hot/cold game in the finding process. It was a lot of fun!!! They also got me some gorgeous roses and wrapped up my newest obsession- Mint Oreos AND some ingredients for more freezer meals! (so I would have presents to open- That's very important especially if you are 4. LOL!)
[SIDE STORY- Last week, Liberty told me that since she KNEW how much I LOVED making Freezer meals LOL! and I love fabric!!!... that she was thinking that they should get me all the things for one of my recipes and some fabric for my birthday! So sweet! She is always very thoughtful!]
Thanks fam for making my day so special! Sure love ya!
The afternoon, we got the opportunity to attend a couple Priesthood ordinations and a baptism of our friends, the Budges. Congrats guys!
AND....
Stay tuned for mine & Haylie's combined Princess Partay slash Opening Summer BBQ @ the Brothersons. It was tons of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment