Ads 468x60px

Girl's Night OUT!!!!!!

Dinner & a movie with the GIRLS was a NECESSITY tonight for me! Brett's going MIA&OFT AGAIN. (Missing in action & Out Of Town)------ Can you tell that I'm having fairness issues with 2 weeks of sick family members, broken toilets, ripped up bathrooms, rainy weather and then a hubby that's gonna kick his feet up and eat out and hot tub and have a mint left on his pillow each night for a week? LOL!! winkwink I LOVE ya Honey!!!! Don't enjoy it too much-- that's not real life Buster! [In all seriousness though- I know he'd take me with him in a heartbeat & he is the hardest worker & best looking hubby in the world. MY perfect mix of Edward & Jacob all wrapped in one PERFECT package! OH Baby!]
So off the pitypot and back to tonight. Ya gotta LOVE email! (How did I ever live without it???-- Those of you who remember my pre-RS days will find that funny! LOL) Fourteen of my girlfriends got out with me tonight. So much fun! [Twelve came to dinner, then 2 had to leave but 2 more came for the movie. Thanks for coming, Haylie & Tanya! I shoulda pulled my camera out at the movie but.... some people ran out the door as soon as it was over. ;) LOL! ahem...T girl! So glad you ladies could come though.]
We met at Olive Garden for Soup & Salad- LOVE it! And presented presents for Jen since her Bday is on Saturday. Happy Birthday lady! We luv ya!
Then made our way to the chick flick Letters to Juliet. It was a lot slower paced movie then I've seen lately (Trust me--Sherlock Holmes & The Unit are not slow paced movies) but it was really cute. True Love and Happily Ever After is always a good plot for a girl's night out.
Thanks ladies. It's always fun being with ya all!
 Anyone up for getting out tomorrow and Thursday and Friday and Saturday? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment