Ads 468x60px

ManDate

I guess Matt was tired of us girls always getting out for fun so it was only a matter of time before the guys had a "ManDate" of their own. Let's keep the "mandate" word to us ladies though. Some of the guys are a little weirded out by it! LOL! Brett went out with Matt Ironroad, Ryan Larsen, Nick Weber, Sean Brotherson and Dave Roberts to the movie Robin Hood tonight. I think they should have held out for the A Team since I'm not sure that I want to see that one but they are men and sometimes they choose not to listen to me. RUDE!!! AND since the photographical historian was not invited (me!;)- you'll just have to believe that it really did happened. LOL!

Just so you know-- there was no chance of contact of any kind (if you were worried that being on a "mandate" was gonna be weird) because they sat far enough apart to deny even going together. LOL! Oh I love you men. You crack me up!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment