Ads 468x60px

Bloomin' Seamons: Part 1 & a little Yard Work

Here it comes, people! What you've all been waiting for-- A chance to follow the growth of the Seamons Garden.--This year known as the Bloomin' Seamons. LOL! I know- it's been a long winter but spring is finally here. Brett rototilled the garden up this weekend. Yeah!!!! I LOVE the fresh tilled dirt look. It's so beautiful. Now we gotta get stuff to put in it. I can't wait!
With spring- comes the bloom of new leaves which I also LOVE! Here's our raspberries and our lilac bush. So much fun! We are actually trying another blueberry bush as well so we'll see. 4th time has to be the charm, right?
Last but not least--- Brett also power-raked the yard. I didn't get a picture of him doing it but there was so much dead grass it pulled up that when I mowed it up, I had to dump the bag 19 times. Crazy! We are going to do our yearly "Spring Grass Planting" under the umbrella tree. Gotta love the shade!
Stay tuned for all the growing that's going to happen! It's gonna be Bloomin' beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment