Ads 468x60px

Kitchen Fun

I am the first to admit that the kitchen is not my favorite room in the house. Now, don't get me wrong-- I LOVE food!!! It's just that it's better when someone else makes it! LOL! However, I have been inspired lately by my amazing friend and her fabulous cookbook and her delicious meals! So, I have been on a roll lately. I picked the recipes from Brooke, got all the ingredients, made a plan and ended up making 11 meals in one day to put in my freezer!!! YEAHH!!!! Don't they look fabulous! I even ended up looking like a very domestic Visiting Teacher when one of my sisters had a baby this week and I delivered 4 ready-to-heat meals to her family. I'm so excited to be like Brooke! Yeah for me!
Also- kitchen related.....after 13 years, I finally broke down and bought myself a nice knife set. Not the $500 sets I saw out there (OMH!!!- who pays that kind of money for knifes!) but a really nice Chicago Cutlery set. The problem is that they are so sharp, I'm almost afraid to use them! LOL!
Look at me- all domestic and everything.
My family won't know what to do with the new me. (If it lasts, that is!)

No comments:

Post a Comment