Ads 468x60px

Fargo Favorites #18

This week is dedicated to all the things that got me out of bed and/or the house this week:
[OR would have if sickness hadn't hit again! Dang it all!]
1. 20 Degree Weather
FINALLY, we got a tiny bit of a break from the bitter cold! It's like jacket-weather again! (OK- not really but sure feels like it after negative double digits for weeks on end. We'll see how long it lasts!
2. The Ironroads
Matt & Haylie know how much I LOOOOVE Fargo in January so they have been keeping an eye on me. Haylie got me out for a bit of Maternity shopping (Her NOT me, people!) where I found tons of fun valentine decor. I'm so excited- Valentines means Winter blues are almost over!!!! And they also had us get together for FHE with some fabulous food! Thanks guys! We love you! (even if you're not on the last Blog Book cover- that just means we need the camera out more And Matt needs to learn to smile! LOL)
3. Dakota Boys Ranch
Back in Utah, we had Deseret Industries aka the DI. Here in Fargo, we have the Dakota Boys & Girls Ranch Thrift Store. Perfect place to spend a little and get A LOT! Well, if you're willing to spend a bit of time to find what's good and what you want (or didn't even know you wanted LOL) I got to a couple of them this past week on different occasions with KBro and Haylie. Man! I might have went a little bit overboard- Oops! But I redid some of my wardrobe including some fabulous new Sunday clothes. And scored with the Valentine decorations. I am so set {And I don't want to hear that I already had enough to begin with!} And I didn't pay more than $5 for an item- mostly $3! I'm so pumped! It's like I always tell my dear hubby! "I'm saving us right into poverty!" Way to go, Shay! LOL!
4. Mommy & Me Playgroup
Our little Mommy & Me Playgroup has been a Fargo stable for 5 years now. Once a week- normally Wednesday- the kids & I get out of the house and join our friends for some playtime and an always fabulous Potluck lunch. This Winter it has been my saving grace! Even if it's only Me & KBro most weeks! (KTuck deserves a plug here as well- Although it feels like we haven't seen each other FOREVER!)

5. Preschool
Last but not least is our little co-op Preschool. It's down to only KTuck, KBro and me but it is so worth it! We each take a Friday and present a letter and a number & feed the kids a bit of lunch. The other 2 ladies get THREE whole hours of freedom to do whatever we want! LOVE it! The kids play so well together and are the easiest kids ever! It's the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment