Ads 468x60px

Fargo Favorites #16

It's been a VERY LONG week and I know...
Play me a tune, right?
But this week has also made me very grateful for a couple funny things!
1. Barf Buckets
Gross, I know but this week I LOVE barf buckets! That is... as long as the barfer makes it in it! If they do- life is grand! ;)
2. Health
Sometimes I take for granted how my little family is so lucky when it comes to our health. After this week, I'm even more so. How grateful I am for that!
3. Walmart
When you've had a week or two like I've had- a store that is close and has everything is a girl's new best friend! Nuff said!
4. Hollywood
When life isn't the adventure you'd hoped for... I'm grateful that Hollywood provides. LOL! Lately, Brett & I have been movie freaks. Literally!!!! Like 2am nights and more episodes of Chuck than we can count!  But we've found our new favorite show- lots of adventure, danger, excitement, love and a whole lotta Chuck! (2 Seasons, 10 disks, 1590 minutes all in 9 days! I told ya- FREAKS!)
(Along with tons of other movies to drown our sickness in! ex. Knight & Day twice, The A Team, Human Target, Burn Notice, Bounty Hunter, ever single Dora adventure, 17 again, Avatar- just to name a few)
5. Minnesota Border
I love that the next state is so close. It just seems like so much fun coming from a Raised-in-the-middle-of-the-State, hardly-ever-gone-anywhere kind of girl to cross the border in 15 minutes. Not that Moorhead is a HOT Destination but guess I'm easily amused!
So... What funny things are you Grateful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment