Ads 468x60px

DUDE- You're killin' me!

This kid is a cracker! This morning at bathtime- after I'd already helped them get bathed- I went to work on something in the kitchen while the girls played for a bit longer. Well... little Miss Glory decided to dump the entire, brand-new bottle of shampoo into the tub. (The second one in 2 weeks, I might add)  The first time, I have to admit it was a little bit funny to walk into a Mountain o' Bubbles but today- NOT so funny! And I probably didn't handle it to well either. Naked, screaming, bubble-covered kids while I drained the tub and rinsed them off. ARRRRGH! Just call me Mother of the Year. Sorry girlies! (Thank goodness that they forgive easily!)
AND THEN....
After nap, we took Liberty to piano lessons in Casselton. I had just grabbed little Glory out of bed and put her straight in the car. After getting Liberty settled, I went back to the car to read some books to the kids while we waited. Yah- that's when I actually looked at Glory. AAAAAAAHHHHHH! She at some point before nap, had found some SCISSORS!! and cut her hair. It is seriously as short as Justice's right on the top by her callick. I am NOT a happy camper! I loudly stated- "Glory!!! Only Mommies cut hair, honey!" She replied, "Sawwwee Mom!" Dang! What do you do? I can't even fix it at all unless we buzz the whole thing. I guess at least we don't have to worry about her bangs falling in her face- oh yah- cuz there are NONE! LOL! So, here's my little Mullet Baby!:
Gotta love days like this as a Mommy!
Oh JOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment