Ads 468x60px

GNO- Girl's Night Out

I got out tonight for a GNO. I just love the ladies here! Heidi, Deanne Stevenson (she just moved here to work at NDSU), Jen M., KTuck and I went to Olive garden for dinner. I know, I know.. we ALWAYS go there! LOL! But it's a crowd pleaser and close to all the theaters. So... bring on the soup and salad! Besides- it really is "Soup Weather" out here these days. YUMMMY! Thanks ladies. Hopefully, our Winter Blues conversation didn't scare you too badly! LOL! We'll all be laughing about it together in May, I promise. Oops! I slacked in my photographerical duties so just let your mouth water instead: ;)
Next, we met Teri Z and Cheryl Oster at West Acres for the 8:20 showing of RED! I realize I've seen it before but it really IS that good! And besides, I really LUV Jen! ;) Thanks ladies for the good laughs and fun times. Luv ya! (Teri- just Follow the Spirit!- I'm sure your Training will be fabulous as always! Besides, I think you get bonus points for hanging out with the Stake women! LOL)
GNO rocks!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment