Ads 468x60px

Cashing in a Christmas Coupon

I had to stretch a little this past year for my home-made Christmas gift for Brett. You see- every year since we have been married, we have made something for each other for Christmas. Brett's gifts to me have included things such as a skirt, a bench for my table, a hot cocoa mug holder, a rack for my spoon collection, a temple picture- (I think this one was a 3 year project LOL), a block of wood that was going to be a statue (ahem- never finished, my love!) and a shelf for my food storage. Mine to Brett for the most part have  consisted of something made from fabric. What can I say- it's an addiction! LOL! Needless to say, we have a closet full of Red, White and Blue blankets. Dated (by embroidery) I might add! :) Well, Brett doesn't need anymore blankets so I am having to step outside my quilting bubble but didn't get away from the fabric. (Like I said.. addiction LOL!) My gift this year was a coupon for a candlelight dinner for two with a menu of a T-Bone and a Porter house steak that I included. The home-made part turned out to be an embroidered ManApron for when Brett BBQs. It says "King of the Grill"  and it's... you guessed it... R,W&B!!! Like I said- the home-made is a little stretch but it looks pretty cool! Brett graciously wore it for a photo op. Thanks love! You look HOT in your ManApron! :) 
Tonight, Brett cashed in his coupon while the kids were away for babysitting group. Thanks Tuckers! The food was fabulous, the company was totally AWESOME and we even did some dancing!
Sure love ya Honey! I love our date nights! I am SO LUCKY to be married to you! XOXOXO! Merry Christmas, my love!

No comments:

Post a Comment