Ads 468x60px

Happy Birthday to my Friends!

Today was not only the day Brett got back (Hurray for me!) but also 2 of my dear friends birthdays! Hurray for them!
A little birthday shout-out to Tiffany Sanders and Brooke Cook! I love ya ladies!
Last year during the flood, the Sanders shared a sleep-over with us so we, luckily got to celebrate Tiff's birthday with cake and everything. Unfortunately for us, they have moved away to the sunny west so no celebrating in person this year. Hopefully, she knows we luv her just the same. {I tried to find the picture of us singing to her but I'll have to keep looking}
This year, we did get to go to dinner with Brooke, her hubby and her neighbors-- Tanya & Blair Abraham and Sharon & Mason Orth. They are some really fun people! We kinda invited ourselves but hey- they let us come so, LUCKY us! We had to bail on the bowling after (on account that the kiddos HAD to be in bed early) but count us in for next time, for sure! PS Both Tanya and I brought our cameras but left them in our purses. We are big slackers, dangit!!!! LOL! So no photo for my Brookey's Bday either. :(
Happy Birthday my dear friends! I luv ya more than you know! Hope you have a fabulous year!

No comments:

Post a Comment