Ads 468x60px

Fargo Favorites #51

1. Qdoba
It's not Cafe Rio but it'll do. We love Qdoba here in Fargo! Not much money for some awesome, big, yummy burritos! It's our "go-to" place on dates & anytime our Fam wants something fast & good to eat!


2. Playgroup Lunch
Fall is here in Fargo! With school back in and the days turning cold, Playgroup at the Church is back in full swing. We have had huge turnout this year. Yeah! Everyone pitches in and brings something to make playgroup lunch AMAZING! We all take turns bringing the main dish and then others bring all sorts of good stuff to go with it. I can NOT even tell you how much I love, love, love Playgroup lunch! To die for! Best Lunch of the week by far!!! So yummmmmy!

Oh.... the visiting and letting the kids play is cool too! ;)










PS We even get to celebrate special days with our friends. Happy Birthday Buddy!

3. My Go-To Girls
Thank you, thank you to all my girlfriends that pitched in this week to save me at the last minute for the Stake Women's Conference Service Project! Thanks to my cutters Jill & McKenzie. Sister Serger- you are amazing! Heidi- thank you for the curtains. and to all those that listened to me vent! You are lifesavers. The best of the best! Cream of the crop! The icing on the cake! Luv ya!

4. Comfort Zone Stretchers
I am trying to step outside my comfort zone a bit by taking a cake decorating class. You know- Domesticate myself, learn a new skill, check something off the "list". Can anyone say "STRETCH"? Baking, making icing, following directions and trying to NOT be a perfectionist! This is really tough stuff! LOL Thank goodness for being able to laugh at myself with a couple great friends. Thanks ladies! Luv ya!

5. Email
When I moved here to Fargo, I was seldom ever near a computer. Oh how times have changed. I was even way stubborn and refused to get an email FOREVER! Then while serving as the Fargo II Relief Society President, I realized it was the most effective way to be able to communicate with everyone without spending ALL day on the phone. I caved and started my own email. But I wanted to keep it separate from Church stuff so I collected the sisters emails and started a RS email (which is still in use today). Now... I can't imagine my life without being able to email out reminders, party invites, GNO details, and my cross-country communication. Thanks Hotmail!
So... What fills your basket
and keeps your blues away?

No comments:

Post a Comment