Ads 468x60px

Rescheduled Fireworks

Because of the storm we didn't get to finish all our fireworks so we let off a few more & did sparklers tonight. Our next door neighbor, Andrew came over for a bit.


The bugs were getting pretty bad so, I decided I'd get out the bug spray. I never usually spray around faces but Victoria gets bit on the face all the time so I thought I would do it this once. I told her to cover her eyes and I went to spray. Just happened that Justice lit off a firecracker at that exact moment. Victoria wanted to see it so she moved her hand an opened her eyes as I sprayed it. Oh my heavens!! OFF sprayed right into her eyes. We ran her in and washed her eyes out several times. Poor kid! She was not a happy camper. Luckily within an hour she was back to normal but it was scary for sure! Sorry little Linda!
ALSO about the BIG show...
It just happens that the Minnesota State Government is shutdown right now. Ironic since it's the 4th of July and we are supposed to be celebrating our great country. Anywho, the reason I mention this is because with the MN State Government shutdown- they decided NOT to do their firework show. {ND doesn't do one here in Fargo for some reason} But a couple sponsors stepped in and donated all the fireworks. Then God had a plan of His own with the storm last night. But because it was private sponsors, they rescheduled the Firework Show for tonight. There was no way the kids were gonna miss it!!
We packed up the kids, some blankets and a few treats. We got an awesome parking space and sat right under the fireworks. It was a perfect night! {Well except for almost blinding my kid. Oops!}

No comments:

Post a Comment