Ads 468x60px

Frosty the Killer!

Garden: Part 6
I came home from dropping the kids off at school this morning and looked at my garden. WHAT??? What happened to my pumpkin plants? They are totally dead!
..........Oh yes! I remember now. I see the dots connecting. I did scrap frost off my window last night! AND I did hear that the temps dipped to a nice 20 something last night. Dang! Frosty, you killer!! He also managed to turn all the corn stalks dark and half the peppers are nice and black. So sad!
There are a couple things that may have survived. Those close to the house or fences look ok. And of course our apples are all turning red. Grow, baby, grow! They may be the only thing we really get from our garden this year. Thank goodness we aren't farmers! LOL




No comments:

Post a Comment