Ads 468x60px

Uncle Dixon

I've said it before, I'll say it again! We love visitors! Uncle Dixon had a work thing to do in Grand Forks this week. We got lucky enough to have him come spend an evening with us before he headed home! We shared some Qdoba with him for dinner. Yummy! Then Brett and the kids played games and took him on the Go-Kart while I had to run to my Cake Decorating Class. (I'll discuss that when I finish the class) But then we all met for DQ ice cream after! Double yum! It even got a bit chilly in his honor. Gotta love Fargo! Nothing like freezin' your hiney off in September. LOL! With it being a school night, we had to get the kids to bed but not before they gave Uncle Dixon like a million hugs! Thanks Dixon for coming to see us. Hug your Fam for us and tell them we love them!





No comments:

Post a Comment