Ads 468x60px

Thanksgiving #2 & Pie Night

Due to an Assistant Basketball Coach's crazy schedule- our new friend, Deanne completely missed Thanksgiving dinner. Her hubby's not here yet (He's coming from the West shortly after he finishes the semester) so she not only missed the dinner but is on her own for now. Well... from a Holiday Freak's perspective, that just isn't OK. LOL! So, even though she basically got back into town close to the midnight hour, we dragged her over for Thanksgiving Dinner Round 2. Actually, we made her drive over in a blizzard for it. Sorry 'bout that lady! To top it off she missed our exit and ended up in the middle of nowhere in the middle of a Fargo Blizzard. Nothing like initiation to becoming a Winter Fargonian! LOL!
Let me just say... YUMMMMY! Did I mention that I LOVE Thanksgiving dinner? I even tried my luck at my 1st turkey. Must say-- it was awesome! Even though the entire upstairs is decked out for Christmas, we did our best to make the basement as Fall-ish as possible. The Larsen's graced us with their presence as well. We are very thankful for such dear friends! (Kenzie was not exactly picture-ready and since Ryan blinked & she looked away- I'll respect her request for the dinner shot. LOL! Good thing I luv ya lady!)
After we stuffed our faces (quickly, I might add! Sorry about that Deanne LOL ;), we braved the cold weather over to the Larsens place for Pie Night. Also.. yummmmy! Not sure what we were thinking because we made 6 new pies. Let's just say, leftover pies are abundant at the Seamons house! Soooo good though! What a great night chillin' with Deanne, Larsens, Potters, & Roberts! So many things to be grateful for!
Yeah for Pie Night!
Long Live Pie Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment